If you are experiencing the loss of a loved one to death, or are going through a divorce or relationship break-up, you may be experiencing a long list of physical, emotional and spiritual concerns. The good news is that through the practice of gentle yoga, mediation and journaling, you can learn to cope with your loss and develop a new level of self-awareness that will contribute to your healing.
This day-long healing workshop will help you begin to:
- Release pain and tension caused by grief and stress.
- Boost your immune system and reverse the effects of the fight-or-flight stress response.
- Calm the seemingly endless cycle of painful and negative thoughts that are common after the death of a loved one.
- Reconstruct your shattered self image and redefine life after the loss.
- Learn to cope with life without their loved one.
- Develop compassion for yourself and all beings.
You are no longer who you were before your loss, but you can benefit from “post-traumatic growth,” strengthening you connection to your inner wisdom and learning from your life after loss.
The gentle yoga practice in this grief retreat is suitable to those new to yoga and moves at a slow pace. Journaling will help you reflect on your present moment experience and begin to make meaning from the loss. Meditation will teach you to focus you mind and find the space between your thoughts.
Connecting with others who are experiencing grief will offer you support and community that will help you open your heart and begin to experience the healing effects of compassion.
Register for The Healing Retreat for Grief and Loss
Sunday, April 3, 2011 from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Cost: $95 – Includes Breakfast
Reserve Your Space Today — Limited to 8 Participants!